Sunday, March 22, 2009

I got that Mommy!!

This morning I was sitting on the computer and out of my sight was Jayla, playing of course. I could hear her pushing around this empty bin for our dog food. It was sitting out of the pantry in reminder that we needed to go buy some more food. Anyways, as I was sitting at the computer all of a sudden the kitchen lights turned off. Weird I thought and as I looked over to the light switch on the other side of our kitchen island, I saw a little hand poking above the kitchen island on the light switch. I was then thinking, can Jayla really reach that now?! But when I poked around the corner of the island this is what I found....





It's crazy how smart babies can be. While pushing around the dog food bin, she got a bright idea to push it over to the light switch and climbed right on up to turn off the lights. She was laughing at her discovery. I couldn't stop laughing either.



5 comments:

Castle Family said...

How cute! Isn't it so fun to see them discover new things? :) I need to do the farmer's market one of these days seeing as how my friend and her family are the organizers...Was it cool?

Jenni said...

Funny! Lola pushes things around all of the time! Think Jay got her climbing skills from Lola yesterday!!!

Jayla is so smart!

Castle Family said...

I think it's worth a try to start teaching her to sign. Even if it's just a few essentials you will be glad for it during the communications struggles that are ahead. There's an awesome website www.mybabycantalk.com it has a sign dictionary with video.

Anonymous said...

lol i lv it..her face is priceless

Candis said...

That is STINKIN' Hilarious!! What a cute & mischievous little thing!
I'm really looking forward to seeing her (and you of course) this Friday.