Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sleeping Beauty...with a cookie



Jayla was eating her teething biscuit this morning. (A usual routine in the mornings due to the four teeth coming in on top.) I left her to do some stuff around the house and when I came back this is what I found. I hurried and grabbed the camera. I have been waiting for this!! I didn't believe it was possible for Jay to ever be that content, to just fall asleep while eating. Who knew? HA HA! ~Don't mind her hair, I swear I try to brush it!~

4 comments:

Jenni said...

That is one of the cutest things that I have ever seen! Too funny!

Four to Score said...

love the unruly hair! that's funny, i've never caught either one of mine sleeping on the job. i bet you were wondering why it was so quiet?!

Anonymous said...

omg that is the cutest thing ive ever seen lol

Candis said...

I WISH Camden would have fallen asleep like that on our vacation!? She didn't want to miss a thing & tried so hard to stay awake constantly!
That picture is adorable, though!