Monday, March 2, 2009

A tree planted for Jayla

Michael with Jay and his wonderful present!
This will be fun to look back on. We may need to take a picture like this every year on Jay's BDAY.


Close friends of ours, Michael, Laura, and little Miss Molly decided they wanted to plant a tree in our back yard for Jayla's birthday present. I thought this was a great idea, not only do we get to watch Jay grow, but this tree as well. I know as time passes Jayla will grow to love it especially because it is her very own special tree. She already goes out with daddy to help him water it.

~Thank you Preflings, this was perfect! XO~

2 comments:

Jenni said...

What a cute idea and a wonderful present!!!! Will be fun to watch it grow along with Jay!

Very cute family picture too!

Candis said...

This is kind of random...but 1 time, my ex boyfriend planted me a tree in his backyard & said it was my anniversary present!? At the time, I thought, "WHAT A CROCK?!"
But, this gift to Jayla is totally cute & meaningful. She will definitely appreciate that gesture MORE than I did! HA